SEASON 2 OF STITCHERS HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN HELL YEAS. THAT MEANS ANOTHER SERIES TO REVIEW!
I absolutely LOVE Stitchers, man. I’m so happy that season 2 finally started! I think Empire is also almost starting. God, I can’t take this.
Anyway, let’s get into it!
First, I will put on commentary while watching the episode. After the commentary, I will put a short summary of the episode.
- CAMERONNNN WAKE THE FUCK UP
- He can’t die. It’s not possible
- She’s showing hella lot of emotions tho
- HE’S WAKING UP GUYSSSSSS
- I love him lmao
- Her character development though
- Lmao, I forgot about Fischer
- I hope Kirsten doesn’t turn into a whiny ass bitch now.
- I love Linus so much
- OTP OTP OTP OTP
- Maggie is slaying like always
- I don’t like the boss, he’s such an asshole
- I wanna know what he’s hiding
- I fucking love Cameron
- Kirsten better not turn into a worried mom omg
- Lol, she’s gonna kill Les
- Ah man, he already dead
- The security guy is annoying!!!!
- LOVE THE NEW SUIT
- LIGHTS TO 20%
- I NEED A GO-NO GO FOR STITCH NEROSYNC
- INDUCE STITCH NEUROSYNC ON MY MARK
- 3 2 1
- I MISSED THAT SO MUCH SEND HELP
- What the fuck
- Oooooh, a secret room
- Aahahahah ” My safe word is – not there-.” hahahahaha
- I ship Maggie and Fischer so much omg
- I love the humor on this show
- Camille is so badass
- HE LOCKED THE DOOR LMAO
- See, she’s turning into a worried mom
- KISS KISS KISS
- THE TENSION
- Cameron are YOU SERIOUS IT’S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO MAKE JOKES
- They are so cute together though omg
- #Childhood talk
- Maggie, stop cockblocking
- ahahahahah they’re going to show off their badges 24/7 hahahaha
- There is no way Maggie killed him
- GUYS HURRRRRYYY UPPPPPPPPP
- THANK GOD
- I still can’t get over the fact that Camille was in Drake & Josh
- Oh shit, she remembered something
- O.M.G Don’t tell me it’s her dad
- IT’S ED??????¿¿¿¿
- Omg, is stitching in Ed even safe
- OMG it’s the same killer
- AAAAAAWWW ” I died for you ” That was cute
- Tell himmmmmm
- NO WAY
- IT’S THE SAME SCENT AS HER DAD
- HER DAD IS THE KILLER
- THIS SHOW MAN THIS FUCKING SHOW.
That was my commentary during the episode! Now let’s get to the summary!
I would like to start with- and pardon my French- THAT THIS SHOW IS MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME? I was looking forward to season 2 so much. The cliffhanger was no joke, man.
Anyway, Thank God Cameron woke up! I mean, we know he couldn’t die, but the scare was real. I think Cameron took it a little too easy. Dude you legit died lmao. ALSO OMG, Kirsten is starting to feel emotions. This is such a big deal and I love it. I just hope she won’t turn into a whiny annoying bitch that get’s worried about everything Cameron does. Her character development is really nicely done!
I serious live for Camilla and Linus being together in a same room. They didn’t get that many moments this episode, but I’m just so happy to see them again. My babies!
I love Maggie’s character and how she is such a badass. I really didn’t believe she killed him. She wanted to know his secret, there is no way she would kill him. I got so frustrated with them stitching into Les. They saved their asses just on time. I was screaming to my screen for them to hurry up!
I MISSED THE ”INDUCE STITCH NEUROSYNC ON MY MARK” quote so MUCH OMFG.
I think it’s pretty awesome she can also smell things from the persons memory. It might also be like that, because it has something to do with her real dad. Him being the killer is so exciting. I can’t wait what they will do this season.
I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know what you thought of the episode!
~Good Vibes Only~