Another day for another series review!
Today, it’s shadowhunters we will be discussing. So, get ready and let’s get into it!
- Oh, shit his dad, I remember
- I don’t believe that’s his dad. No way that it’s possible.
- THEY NEED RAPHAEL YES
- The dad being alive is too random
- I am in love with this man, kill me.
- He is speaking Spanish and I can’t deal with him.
- The have a bloodbank lmao
- HE WANTS SIMON TO STAY
- Oh shit, who’s the old bitch
- It wouldn’t surprise me if it was Lydia’s mom
- I don’t trust Jace’s dad
- He’s lying 100%
- SEE, even Cary doesn’t trust him
- I love Clary’s lashes damn gurl
- kisssss plz
- OMG THERE WAS A BANNER ON THE SCREEN SAYING STITCHERS SEASON 2 IS OUT TODAY. I TOTALLY FORGOT. GUYS IM SO HAPPY
- Magnus as an advocate. Yes please
- Lmao, Magnus is a little bitch. I love it
- ” For the right price”
- ” Name it”
- ” You”
- aaaaw ^
- It aint his real dad man
- Why would you tell him Clary has the cup??¿¿ Is you stupid??¿¿
- Can the dad go back to being dead?
- Magnus, slay the fuck out of that bitch
- I love Izzy
- Don’t drop your sword Clary. Omg…
- That was too easy
- CLARY STOP WHINING
- Awwww, I love Lydia
- Yassss gurlllll
- This old lady is so annoying
- Are you seriously going to give the cup to him
- I’m betting $100 dollars that it’s Valentine in disguise
- Aaaand, I was right.
- I knew it, Clary knew it, everybody knew it.
- OOOOOOOH CLARY I FUCKING LOVE YOU GOOD JOB
- Oh, here we go again with the – I’m also your father, Jace – bullshit ugh
- I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT BROTHER/SISTER BULLSHIT AGAIN
- I hate this
- YAS TELL HIM ALEC. Jace has been an ass to him this whole time
- Ew, don’t say ” He’s your father too.” Shut up
- Magnus won’t accept his bows
- Simon, shut up Izzy is your – the one-
- LUKE DONT ENCOURAGE SIMON DUDE
- THE ENDINGS ARE SO RANDOM
Ok, so this week we had a pretty emotional episode. Starting with Jace’s father. There was no way in hell he would be the real dad. I was glad Clary suspected him and knew it was Val. Also while we’re on the topic of Valentine, I hate the brother/sister bullshit we have to go through again. I also think Jace is a bit stupid for believing him. Like he didn’t have any prove besides saying you have a bond. Like really Jace? You believe that bullshit? Ugh.
Then, we had the court scenario. I really liked Magnus throwing shade at the old woman. I loved Izzy’s speech about the law being bullshit. Also, I loved Lydia in this episode. I mean I always love her. She adds a really nice touch to the series. The cup has been given to the clave. I’m curious as to how that’s going to end.
And finally, my boyfriend was also in this episode. Even if it was for a short while, I loved his scene. The password part was really funny, their faces were priceless. I really like that they decided to give Raphael a bigger role in the series. Can’t wait for next week!
Let me know what you thought od this episode!
~Good Vibes Only~