It’s time for another series review of our favourite devil!
- AHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK LUCI
- Daddy issues
- Aaw it’s her mom
- I love her lmao
- HIS FINGER GOT CUT OFF POOR BOY
- I feel as if they’re all in it
- I kind of like the son? idk?
- MAZE AND LINDA YASSSSSS
- I WANT THEM TO BECOME BFFS OMFG
- MAZE KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS
- OH SHIT I FORGOT HE HAD TO KILL LUCIFER
- I don’t like the sous chef
- WHAT THE FUCK
- I don’t think the son i the one who killed him
- I actually love Dan a lot like?
- Naomi and Junior are fucking. I’m like 50% sure
- AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I WAS RIGHT FUCKING HELL
- WHY IS CHLOE SO GOOD LOOKING
- IT CAN”T BE JUNIOR
- Oh so she wasnt having sex with Jr. Nevermind what I said
- SHE JUST LEFT HIM THERE LMAO
- Shit where did she go
- DID SHE GO TO LUCI PLS NO
- AHAHAHAH THIS GIRL
- MAZEEE LMAOOOOOOO
- #Trixi for Mars president
- YO I WOULD SCREAM AT MY DAUGHTER FOR RUNNING AWAY THE FUCK
- I knew it wasn’t him.
- OH SHIT LUCI KNOWS ABOUT THE KISS LMAOOOOO
- Aaw, Junior
- ok. luci is being a jerk
- Oh shit, so it is the sous chef
- OOOOH shit, that sucksssss
- OH NOOO NONONOOOO
- AHAHA that was cute
- LOOK AT HOW HAPPY MAZE LOOKS WITH HAVING A FRIEND AWW
- SHES ASKING LINDA MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
- Aaaw, mom and daughter talk <3
- Dan, no
- DAN, YES
- DANNN LOOK OUTTTT
- DONT HURT HUM
- IF DAN DIES IM DONE
- IS THIS A FCKING JOKE
- OMFG IS HE GOING TO FUCK WITH CHLOE NO
- Thats not chloe or is she drunk
- I HAD TO PAUSE CUZ IF THEY ARE GOING TO KISS IM NOT READY
- TOO MANY FEELS
- AAAAW LUCII
- I love them so much
- NOO CHLOE LMAOOOOOOOOOoOOO
- AHHAAHAh THE ENDING SONG
I LOVE THIS SERIES MAN
So, let me start that I loved the fact Maze went to Linda. I want them to become BFF’s. I liked this epiode, because there wasn’t really too much going on. We had a case and that was the focus of this episode. I really liked Junior, not sure why. I also think everybody took the death really lightly. That’s why I suspected it to be a group murder. I loved the fact that Chloe’s mom came. It gave us more information about her. I wonder what happened to her dad?
If I had a daughter and she would run away to a bar, she wouldn’t be as lucky as Trixi. I would have scolded her so much. The fuck do you think you are running away and going to a freaking bar on your own. Sit your ass down. I loved how Maze saw Trixi as a friend. She looked so happy and then she asked Linda. That made me so happy.
The dinner scene was hella funny, but Luci went a bit too far in my opinion. He was a real jerk.
I thought that Dan was going to agree with Malcolm killing Luci, but I was glad it didn’t turn out that way. Yo, if Malcolm decides to kill Dan, I’m going to be very angry. I really like him.
I wouldn’t call this episode boring, because it wasn’t boring at all there was just not so much to talk about I guess.
Did you enjoy this episode of Lucifer?
Share this if you enjoyed the review!
~Good Vibes Only~