Today, I’ll tell you 15 facts about me! This way you can get to know the girl behind this blog a bit better!
I legit had such a hard time coming up with stuff. It’s time like these where I realize how much I don’t pay attention to myself.
- I was born and raised in Turkey (until I was 6).
- I was 17 when I moved out for college.
- I speak 3 languages. Turkish, being my mother toungue. Dutch, being my second language and English my third.
- When we’re on the topic of languages, I taught myself English.
- I love spoilers! Most people hate them, but I love it.
- I HATE AIRPORTS WITH A PASSION. Why the hell do I have to wait 4 hour between flights when the flight itself is 2 hours? Doesn’t make sense. I hate waiting and the only thing you do on airports is wait. It ruins my whole day if I have to go to one.
- I can’t fall asleep in public transportation. I just don’t understand how people can just fall asleep.
- I love watching people dance. I can watch them for hours and not get bored.
- I really love mermaids. Ever since I was little I wanted to be one.
- I get annoyed so quickly it’s not even funny. I never get angry though. Just annoyed
- I believe in ghosts
- I am scared of the dark. Combine the dark with me being home alone and I’ll be scared until I fall asleep
- I have never been in a relationship. Scratch that, I have never been on a date
wtf is wrong with me
- I love writing lyrics and it’s the only thing I actually think I’m really good at. Like I have other talents. but I feel like writing lyrics is something I’m best at?
- I love to laugh! Honestly, sometimes I wonder if I annoy people, because I laugh so much.
Now that I’m writing about myself, I have a lot more than 15 facts about me. Let’s keep that for another time!
I hope this gave you a little insight of who I am. If you want to know more, please ask! I’d love to answer your quetions
~Good Vibes Only~